RubyForge down

Tom Copeland

1/31/2007 2:13:00 PM

Hello all -

RubyForge went down at 0841. Investigating now...

Yours,

Tom

3 Answers

Tom Copeland

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 09:12 -0500, Tom Copeland wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> RubyForge went down at 0841. Investigating now...

Back online now. FWIW, Apache seems to be the bit that's running up the
memory usage; I've been using the worker MPM but I'm going to switch
back to prefork to see if that helps.

Yours,

tom

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 09:12 -0500, Tom Copeland wrote:
>
>> Hello all -
>>
>> RubyForge went down at 0841. Investigating now...
>>

> Back online now. FWIW, Apache seems to be the bit that's running up the
> memory usage; I've been using the worker MPM but I'm going to switch
> back to prefork to see if that helps.
>
> Yours,
>
> tom

Time for a port to Rails/Mongrel? Zed?

http://borasky-research.blo...

Ben Bleything

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> Time for a port to Rails/Mongrel? Zed?

Porting gforge would be a nightmare. It's not small code.

Ben