Re: how do you make forms?

Peña, Botp

1/31/2007 3:08:00 AM

Rae [mailto:Raeka8@yahoo.com] :
# On Jan 29, 4:33 pm, Alin Popa <alinut...@yahoo.com> wrote:
# > My advice is to use Glade as a visual designer of the forms and, of
# > course, GTK2 as GUI libraries. Using glade is very easy and
# after that,
# > just require 'libglade2' and read the whole form by using GladeXML
# > class.
# >
# > For more details, checkhttp://ruby-gnome2.sourc...
# >
# > Here is a video demo of how to use ruby with
# glade2:http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/rubyGnome2andglade...

you may also want to try http://www.mikeparr.info/rubyguib/foxgui...

it's promising and provides clear separation bw your code and gui form, this makes your overall resulting code very short and clean. (don't ask me yet, i'm still testing it too)

kind regards -botp

1 Answer

Aviroce

Don't you think it is time for you to tell people what you stand for
other than being vulgar? If you stand for something intelligent let
us hear it and learn from you. Otherwise don't you think it is time
for you to learn and choose?

Anybody can utter vulgarity. There is nothing new and it is non-
creative.