Re: the ruby kitchen sink

Peter Szinek

1/29/2007 1:01:00 PM

The paragraph title

Whats so great about a rudy sink?

should maybe read

Whats so great about a ruby sink?

?

Alex Combas wrote:
> Hello,
> I thought people might like to know that I've done up a custom search
> engine
> for ruby using Google CSE
>
> The site is here: http://rubykitc...
>
> The reason why is here:
> http://noodlejunkie.com/articles/2007/01/29/custom-ruby-search-eng...
>

> Right now it searches about 200 ruby blogs and about 100 ruby projects.
> If your site isn't in the Sink I'd be glad to add it, just send me an
> email.
>
> Enjoy

2 Answers

Peter Szinek

Peter Szinek wrote:
> The paragraph title
>
> Whats so great about a rudy sink?
>
> should maybe read
>
> Whats so great about a ruby sink?

Sorry, this does not belong here...

Peter
__
http://www.rubyra...

Richard Conroy

On 1/29/07, Alex Combas <alex.combas@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Jason
> I've added another refinement label 'ruby-lang' which will allow you search
> just the ruby-lang mailing list.

Searching the ruby lang (and rails) mailing lists is an excellent
feature. Google
barely touches those, and it desperately needs a convenient interface. Theres
a lot of new Ruby users being redirected to search the ML's and it would help
if they were conveniently searchable.