Ignite Seattle geek nights

Bil Kleb

I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
line ups...

http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-...

What's up?

Later,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...

Aaron Patterson

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
> line ups...
>
> http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-...

Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

Gregory Brown

On 1/29/07, Aaron Patterson <aaron_patterson@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
> > line ups...
> >
> > http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-...
>
> Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
> but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

Oh come on man, even if it took two tries, your BetaBrite lightening
talk was cool :)

James Gray

On Jan 29, 2007, at 1:23 AM, Gregory Brown wrote:

> On 1/29/07, Aaron Patterson <aaron_patterson@speakeasy.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
>> > line ups...
>> >
>> > http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedul...
>> later/
>>
>> Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
>> but I'm too shy for lightning talks!
>
> Oh come on man, even if it took two tries, your BetaBrite lightening
> talk was cool :)

Ryan Davis was clearly holding the sign at the wrong angle for it to
work. ;)

James Edward Gray II

Bil Kleb

Aaron Patterson wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
>> I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
>> line ups...
>>
>> http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-...
>
> Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
> but I'm too shy for lightning talks!

Actually, you were one I was thinking should give one! Especially
to a combined maker/geek crowd.

Most geeks are trained to be shy; break free!

Regards,
--
Bil Kleb
http://kleb.tadalist.com/lists/pub...

Aaron Patterson

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:20:14PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> Aaron Patterson wrote:
> >On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Bil Kleb wrote:
> >>I don't see any Seattle.rb folks in the lightning talk
> >>line ups...
> >>
> >> http://www.igniteseattle.com/2006/12/speaker-schedule-for-...
> >
> >Thanks for the link, I didn't know about this! I'll probably attend,
> >but I'm too shy for lightning talks!
>
> Actually, you were one I was thinking should give one! Especially
> to a combined maker/geek crowd.

I'll do it next time. I'd like to get new sign hardware before I do
anymore presentations.

> Most geeks are trained to be shy; break free!

But I'm so good at it! I hate to quit something that I obviously excel
in. ;-)

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...