require 'popup'

Foppe Hoekstra

1/28/2007 3:59:00 PM

Hi There,

I'm quite new and don't know where to start.
I would like to write a script for my own, with popup (see :
http://tryruby.... type help 5)
But when I start irb and perform : require 'popup' it doesn't find
anything.

so I downloaded a popup.rb from the web and placed it in
c:\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8
It still cannot find anything? I need some detailed steps here how to
proceed...

Thanks in advance,

Foppe

Chris Carter

On 1/28/07, Foppe Hoekstra <foppe@foppehoekstra.com> wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I'm quite new and don't know where to start.
> I would like to write a script for my own, with popup (see :
> http://tryruby.... type help 5)
> But when I start irb and perform : require 'popup' it doesn't find
> anything.

> so I downloaded a popup.rb from the web and placed it in
> c:\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8
> It still cannot find anything? I need some detailed steps here how to
> proceed...
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Foppe

The popup library is very specific to TryRuby and will only work in
it's environment, sorry.

--
Chris Carter
concentrationstudios.com