[ANN] fastthread-0.6.3

MenTaLguY

1/26/2007 1:28:00 AM

Quick note!

fastthread 0.6.3 has been released to address a minor compatibility
issue with ConditionVariable -- as with the original thread.rb,
ConditionVariable can now be used with any mutex class implementing
Mutex's public interface.

As before, gem and tarball available from RubyForge courtesy of the
Mongrel project:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gro...

-mental
1 Answer

MenTaLguY

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 20:03 +0900, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:
> I had some unexpected shutdown but I can't determine if it's fastthread or
> my code, plus it happent randomly. Do you have some good advices to trace
> such kind of error ?

Finding out what the relevant error message was would be helpful, of
course.

-mental