documentation on embedding ruby

Shea Martin

1/25/2007 8:28:00 PM

Is there any sort of documentation on embedding ruby? So far the best I
have found has been the chapter in the pragmatic book, which is anything
but a complete reference...

~S
5 Answers

Harry

On 1/26/07, Shea Martin <shea@null.net> wrote:
> Is there any sort of documentation on embedding ruby? So far the best I
> have found has been the chapter in the pragmatic book, which is anything
> but a complete reference...
>
> ~S

In HTML?

http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/erb/rdoc/classe...

I hope it helps.

Harry
--
http://www.kakueki.com/ruby...

Harold Hausman

On 1/26/07, Shea Martin <shea@null.net> wrote:
> Is there any sort of documentation on embedding ruby? So far the best I
> have found has been the chapter in the pragmatic book, which is anything
> but a complete reference...

Make sure you also read README.EXT

hth,
-Harold

Olivier

Le mercredi 28 février 2007 02:45, Harold Hausman a écrit :
> On 1/26/07, Shea Martin <shea@null.net> wrote:
> > Is there any sort of documentation on embedding ruby? So far the best I
> > have found has been the chapter in the pragmatic book, which is anything
> > but a complete reference...
>
> Make sure you also read README.EXT
>
> hth,
> -Harold

another one :
http://metaeditor.sourceforge....

--
Olivier Renaud

Are there any books in Japanese with grater insight on embedding ruby ?On 2/28/07, Olivier Renaud <o.renaud@laposte.net> wrote:> Le mercredi 28 février 2007 02:45, Harold Hausman a écrit:> > On 1/26/07, Shea Martin <shea@null.net> wrote:> > > Is there any sort of documentation on embedding ruby? So far the best I> > > have found has been the chapter in the pragmatic book, which is anything> > > but a complete reference...> >> > Make sure you also read README.EXT> >> > hth,> > -Harold>> another one :> http://metaeditor.sourceforge.net/embe... --> Olivier Renaud>>

Meteorite Debris

Last time that great scribe Stop The War <stopthewar@worldnet.att.net>
chipped away at his/her stone these gems of wisdom for posterity ...

> "Tracey12" <tracey12_12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1183932935.337933.3160@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> > How can it be that Red communist Chinese share so much with US
> > Republicans [typo corrected]?
>
> The Internet Stopping Adults Facilitating the Exploitation of Today's
> Youth Act (SAFETY) of 2007, H.R. 837, was introduced in the House
> <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r....
>
> Cosponsors:
>
> Rep Chabot, Steve [REPUBLICAN OH-1] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Feeney, Tom [REPUBLICAN FL-24] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Forbes, J. Randy [REPUBLICAN VA-4] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Franks, Trent [REPUBLICAN AZ-2] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Gallegly, Elton [REPUBLICAN CA-24] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Lungren, Daniel E. [REPUBLICAN CA-3] - 2/6/2007
> Rep McCaul, Michael T. [REPUBLICAN TX-10] - 3/8/2007
> Rep Pence, Mike [REPUBLICAN IN-6] - 2/6/2007
> Rep Platts, Todd Russell [REPUBLICAN PA-19] - 2/27/2007
>
> There are no DEMOCRATIC cosponsors at this time.

Tracy will never let a few facts get in the way of a good story.

--

Remove both YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make
you commit atrocities." - Voltaire