Re: [ANN] RailsConf Hackfest 2007 and CD Baby sprint

Jeremy Kemper

1/24/2007 3:13:00 PM

On 1/8/07, Jeremy Kemper <jeremy@bitsweat.net> wrote:
> We're gearing up for a RailsConf hackfest at the Jupiter hotel just down
> the street and figured, heck, let's start now! The top twenty Rails
> contributors between the new year and conference registration opening day
> will have a free conf pass and a room at the Jupiter specially reserved, CD
> Baby's treat.

Update: I announced contest close on the opening day of
registration[1] but Derek announced an earlier deadline on January
22nd[2]. Sorry for the confusion! To draw a reasonable compromise,
*the contest closes tonight, January 24th, at midnight PST*. (That's
2007-01-25 08:00:00 UTC.) After the contest closes, we'll continue
scoring the backlog of patches submitted before the deadline then
announce the winners this weekend.

So far, 258 participants have opened 443 tickets, submitted 501
patches, and made 2976 changes. Congratulations! And the leaderboard's
still tight with 17 hours to go..[3]

Thanks all,
jeremy

[1] http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2007/1/8/hackfest-2007-and-cdb...