RubyOnRails: Twin sites of planetrubyonrails

Stephane Wirtel

1/24/2007 9:07:00 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know why is there two sites "planetrubyonrails" ?

http://www.planetrubyo...
http://www.planetrubyo...

Is there a difference ?

Are they linked ?

Thanks,

Stephane
2 Answers

Robby Russell

Stephane Wirtel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know why is there two sites "planetrubyonrails" ?
>
> http://www.planetrubyo...
> http://www.planetrubyo...
>
> Is there a difference ?
>
> Are they linked ?

No, it doesn't appear so.

org was the original one and it looks like the .com put up a similar
site, copied all of the blogs to it... and are doing the same thing with
their company logo at the bottom.

I can see how that might be confusing...

--
Robby Russell
http://www.robbyon...

Daniel Lucraft

Robby Russell wrote:
> .org was the original one and it looks like the .com put up a similar
> site, copied all of the blogs to it... and are doing the same thing with
> their company logo at the bottom.
>
> I can see how that might be confusing...

Here's some measure of explanation:
http://www.rubyinside.com/planetrubyonrailscom-automatic-rails-blog-aggregato...