Fwd: Please Forward: Rubyquiz Submission (CORRECTED

James Gray

Gray Guest

"Shoe Chucker" <georgewk10@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <kYbCt.6809$ny.1269@fx14.iad>,
> "Ray Keller" <Leftards@re.desperate.com> wrote:
>
>> Obama Gives Himself Control of all Communication Systems in America
>> World Truth ^ | July 6, 2013 | Staff
>>
>> Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency
>> Preparedness Communications Functions http://www.white......
>>
>> US President Barack Obama quietly signed his name to an Executive Order
>> on Friday, allowing the White House to control all private
>> communications in the country in the name of national security.
>>
>> President Obama released his latest Executive Order on Friday, July 6,
>> a 2,205-word statement offered as the "Assignment of National Security
>> and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions." And although the
>> president chose not to commemorate the signing with much fanfare, the
>> powers he provides to himself and the federal government under the
>> latest order are among the most far-reaching yet of any of his
>> executive decisions.
>>
>> "The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all
>> times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and
>> time sensitive missions," the president begins the order. "Survivable,
>> resilient, enduring and effective communications, both domestic and
>> international, are essential to enable the executive branch to
>> communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial
>> branches; State, local, territorial and tribal governments; private
>> sector entities; and the public, allies and other nations."
>>
>> President Obama adds that it is necessary for the government to be able
>> to reach anyone in the country during situations it considers critical,
>> writing, "Such communications must be possible under all circumstances
>> to ensure national security, effectively manage emergencies and improve
>> national resilience." Later the president explains that such could be
>> done by establishing a "joint industry-Government center that is
>> capable of assisting in the initiation, coordination, restoration and
>> reconstitution of NS/EP [national security and emergency preparedness]
>> communications services or facilities under all conditions of emerging
>> threats, crisis or emergency."
>>
>> "The views of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit
>> sectors, and the public must inform the development of NS/EP
>> communications policies, programs and capabilities," he adds.
>>

>> (Excerpt) Read more at worldtruth.tv ...
>
> and.
> In article <XnsA1F4E454D95976F089P2473@202.177.16.121>,
> "Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroysoetoro@usurper.org> wrote:
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/opinion/rothkopf-sur...
>> revelations/index.html
>>
>> (CNN) -- It's hard to think of a time in the history of America's
>> intelligence community when it has been more battered by accusations of
>> over-stepping or mismanaging its mission: to secretly gather
>> information to support the activities of the U.S. government.

> [...]

Peter King isn't really a Republican. He just plays one on TV.

Well maybe he is, lets get rid of both parties.

--
Refusenik #1

Libs suffer from Eleutherophobia. And there is no cure.

Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama,
THEY GOT DENIED. Fuck Obama