DRb and catching connection close

Guillaume Kwi

1/19/2007 4:12:00 PM

Hello,

I post here as i have a problem that i can't fix with DRb, i made two
(or more) servers connected together via DRb, and i want to catch the
"connection close" event if a script bug or just exit.

Drb raise an exception internally, but in a thread, so i can't catch it.
And when the program try to contact a dead other one, it freezes,
because it isn't aware of the deconnection.

Do u have an idea for catching this event without modify DRb class ?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Gordge

On Mar 20, 5:29 pm, Kadaitcha Man <a...@no.email> wrote:

> I do not have three legs.

But ewe have two cocks because no-one could become as silly as ewe by
playing with just one.

MG

Jahnu

On Mar 20, 1:29 pm, Kadaitcha Man <a...@no.email> wrote:

<snip>

> Define reality.

That's actually a good one. That is a pertinent question.

My claim is that the Vedic version, as the only reality-explanation in
the world, has a coherent, scientific definition of reality. And I am
ready to argue for that outrageous claim. But i'll be interesting to
see, what is the so-called scientific definition of reality. Come on,
O atheists, lets hear it.

Devils Advocaat

On 20 Mar, 10:25, Jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 1:29 pm, Kadaitcha Man <a...@no.email> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Define reality.
>
> That's actually a good one. That is a pertinent question.
>
> My claim is that the Vedic version, as the only reality-explanation in
> the world, has a coherent, scientific definition of reality. And I am
> ready to argue for that outrageous claim. But i'll be interesting to
> see, what is the so-called scientific definition of reality. Come on,
> O atheists, lets hear it.

Perhaps you should first present this "Vedic version" of which you
speak.

Ken

On Mar 20, 7:34 am, Devils Advocaat <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps you should first present this "Vedic version" of which you
> speak.

"There you go again" (Ronnie Reagan) asking for evidence when we all
know they will NEVER produce any

Jahnu

On Mar 20, 7:34 pm, Devils Advocaat <mankyg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 20 Mar, 10:25, Jahnu <jahnud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > My claim is that the Vedic version, as the only reality-explanation in
> > the world, has a coherent, scientific definition of reality. And I am
> > ready to argue for that outrageous claim. But i'll be interesting to
> > see, what is the so-called scientific definition of reality. Come on,
> > O atheists, lets hear it.
>
> Perhaps you should first present this "Vedic version" of which you
> speak.

I will, but first I want to make it clear that no atheist nor their
sacred science can come up with a coherent, objective, scientific
definition of reality. Then when that is clear, I'll give the
definition Krishna gives in Bhagavad Gita and show how it is
completely scientific. But first I'll have fun watching the atheist
come up with all kinds of obfuscations and evasions. So, lets hear it.
I challenge any atheist to come up with a coherent definition of
reality. And note, sensual experience according to the majority is NOT
a scientific definition of reality. Only Mickey Mouse will think that
something is real because most people agree on it.