Is the RubyForge web server down?

Peter Bailey

1/18/2007 2:42:00 PM

Hello,
I've been trying all morning to install "fastercsv" on my server, but,
it appears that the rubyforge server is down. I can't go to
http://rubygems/rubyforge.org in my browser either.

Anybody know about this?

Thanks,
Peter

Tom Copeland

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 23:42 +0900, Peter Bailey wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been trying all morning to install "fastercsv" on my server, but,
> it appears that the rubyforge server is down. I can't go to
> http://rubygems/rubyforge.org in my browser either.
>
> Anybody know about this?

Yup, RubyForge is down at the moment. I'm posting minor updates here:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2006/10/rubyforge...

and will post back here if I have any big news.

Yours,

Tom

greg.kujawa

Methinks so. Same here...

Peter Bailey wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been trying all morning to install "fastercsv" on my server, but,
> it appears that the rubyforge server is down. I can't go to
> http://rubygems/rubyforge.org in my browser either.
>
> Anybody know about this?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Tom Copeland

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 23:48 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 23:42 +0900, Peter Bailey wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I've been trying all morning to install "fastercsv" on my server, but,
> > it appears that the rubyforge server is down. I can't go to
> > http://rubygems/rubyforge.org in my browser either.
> >
> > Anybody know about this?
>
> Yup, RubyForge is down at the moment. I'm posting minor updates here:
>
> http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2006/10/rubyforge...
>
> and will post back here if I have any big news.

Back online now, crash was due to a kernel panic.

Yours,

Tom

Peter Bailey

Greg Kujawa wrote:
> Methinks so. Same here...

Thanks, guys. I'll check later. . . .

Cheers.

Patrick Hurley

On 1/18/07, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:
> Back online now, crash was due to a kernel panic.

Just want to send out a big thank you, for all the hard work and quick

pth

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 07:39 +0900, Patrick Hurley wrote:
> On 1/18/07, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:
> > Back online now, crash was due to a kernel panic.
>
> Just want to send out a big thank you, for all the hard work and quick

You're quite welcome!

Yours,

Tom'

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 23:44 +0900, Codeblogger wrote:
> Sorry for mispelling your name, Tom. Keep up the good work!

No problem, thanks!

Yours,

Tom

Aaron

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:02:21 +1100, "Catlain Heart"
<char72@internet.invalid> wrote:

>"Kevin Rudd, Full of Himself"
><let's.have.another.gabfest@blame.everybody.except.myself.com.au> wrote in
>message news:80ifeoFjseU1@mid.individual.net...
>> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:15:07 +1100, Sultan-ul Ulema wrote:
>>
>>> Why I Left Freemasonry
>>>
>>> By Charles G. Finney, D.D.
>>
>> Obviously written by someone who has ~never~ been a Mason.
>
>Obviously you are an ignorant idiot.
>
>A lot about MASON C. G. FINNEY is available everywhere ... for example here:
>
>http://www.isaiah54.org/...

It is obvious from that website that Finney did not know much about
Masonry. It is hard to believe that he could have joined Masonry and
still be so misinformed.

It really makes Christianity look bad when some failed politician
starts an "internet ministry" as a tax dodge, and has so little to say
about God that he has to bear false witness against other people in
his effort to con people out of their money.

***insane rant snipped***