Net::SFTP transferring 200mb+ file problems

John Tajima

I'm using the Net::SSH and Net::SFTP gems.

One part of my application transfers a very large file (200-300mb) via
sftp. When this file get's transferred, I notice that the memory usage
balloons to 400M!

Is this normal?!

My code is very straightforward:

I call the put_file method:

ie:

sftp.put_file src, dest

Thanks,
John.

Pau Garcia i Quiles

Hello,

Net::SFTP loads the whole file in memory. Take a look at this:
http://www.e.../index...

A fix is needed but the author says he has no time.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.e...