RubyConf 2006 Presenter? Send me your materials!!!

Ryan Davis

1/17/2007 7:40:00 AM

I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides /
pdfs / whatever and I'll get them up.

3 Answers

Bil Kleb

Ryan Davis wrote:
> I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
> years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides / pdfs /
> whatever and I'll get them up.

Please? Pretty please?

Later,
--
Bil Kleb
http://kleb.tadalist.com/lists/pub...

Nathaniel Talbott

On 1/17/07, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby@zenspider.com> wrote:
> I've been hosting the rubyconf presentation materials for the past 5
> years and I'm not about to stop now. Please send me your slides /
> pdfs / whatever and I'll get them up.

My talk is up on the Terralien blog:

http://blog.terralien.com/past/2006/10/26/open_classes_open_companies_ruby...

Linking would be preferred.