Re: Hi-res Matz's photo

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: Hi-res Matz's photo"
on Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:58:54 +0900, Damian Terentyev <threeeyedfish@rambler.ru> writes:

|Does anyone know where can I get a high resolution Matz's photo (To
|have 300 dpi for A4) to print it and put it on the wall?

Give me a break. ;-)

matz.

8 Answers

Arie Kusuma Atmaja

On 1/13/07, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz@ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: Hi-res Matz's photo"
> on Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:58:54 +0900, Damian Terentyev <threeeyedfish@rambler.ru> writes:
>
> |Does anyone know where can I get a high resolution Matz's photo (To
> |have 300 dpi for A4) to print it and put it on the wall?
>
> Give me a break. ;-)
>
> matz.

????????????????
i'm also interested in having your high-res pic [1] on the wall [2] on
my office desk
must be much greater instead of many paperworks

--
Arie Kusuma Atmaja A.K.A Arie A.K.A ariekeren | YM! = riyari3
http://ariekusumaatmaja.wor...

Stefan Schmiedl

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:34:31 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Give me a break. ;-)

We actually need *several* matz photos ...

matz@ruby 1.0
matz@ruby 1.6
matz@ruby 1.8
matz@ruby 2.0

Have a nice weekend :-)

s.

Mat Schaffer

On Jan 13, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:34:31 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
>> Give me a break. ;-)
>
> We actually need *several* matz photos ...
>
> matz@ruby 1.0
> matz@ruby 1.6
> matz@ruby 1.8
> matz@ruby 2.0
>
> Have a nice weekend :-)

Maybe I could just post a big sheet that said "???" on my cube
wall ;-)
Assuming I got the kanji right. ????????! m(_ _)m

-Mat

Michael Gorsuch

I see that the Cult of Ruby flourishes ;-)

On 1/13/07, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:34:31 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> >
> >> Give me a break. ;-)
> >
> > We actually need *several* matz photos ...
> >
> > matz@ruby 1.0
> > matz@ruby 1.6
> > matz@ruby 1.8
> > matz@ruby 2.0
> >
> > Have a nice weekend :-)
>
> Maybe I could just post a big sheet that said "???" on my cube
> wall ;-)
> Assuming I got the kanji right. ????????! m(_ _)m
>
> -Mat

Tim Bray

On Jan 13, 2007, at 12:34 AM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> |Does anyone know where can I get a high resolution Matz's photo (To
> |have 300 dpi for A4) to print it and put it on the wall?
>
> Give me a break. ;-)

I think he wants to throw darts at it. -T

Damian Terentyev

On Jan 30, 2007, at 09:43, Tim Bray wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2007, at 12:34 AM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
>> |Does anyone know where can I get a high resolution Matz's photo (To
>> |have 300 dpi for A4) to print it and put it on the wall?
>>
>> Give me a break. ;-)
>
> I think he wants to throw darts at it. -T

NO!
I intended to burn incenses in front of it and meditate to achieve
enlightenment for Ruby coding :)

Your sincerely,
Damian/Three-eyed Fish

Tim Pease

On 1/31/07, Damian Terentyev <threeeyedfish@rambler.ru> wrote:

> >> Give me a break. ;-)
> >
> > I think he wants to throw darts at it. -T
>
> NO!
> I intended to burn incenses in front of it and meditate to achieve
> enlightenment for Ruby coding :)

Meditation is good for achieving personal enlightenment.

Reading lots of Ruby code has helped my Ruby enlightenment. Writing
lots of Ruby code has helped even more.

;-)

TwP

Damian Terentyev

On Feb 1, 2007, at 02:33, Tim Pease wrote:

> On 1/31/07, Damian Terentyev <threeeyedfish@rambler.ru> wrote:

>> > I think he wants to throw darts at it. -T
>>
>> NO!
>> I intended to burn incenses in front of it and meditate to achieve
>> enlightenment for Ruby coding :)
>>

> Meditation is good for achieving personal enlightenment.
>
> Reading lots of Ruby code has helped my Ruby enlightenment. Writing
> lots of Ruby code has helped even more.
>
> ;-)
>
> TwP

Just joking :)
So long as I am a complete nuby the best approach is to study the holy
scriptures of Rdoc.

Yours sincerely,
Damian/Three-eyed Fish