Re: read data embedded in a program

Li Chen

1/13/2007 2:34:00 AM

--- Daniel Finnie <danfinnie@optonline.net> wrote:

> There are two underscores.
>
> Dan

Thanks. Now it works.

Li

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generi...

12 Answers

Mason Barge

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:31:33 -0700, Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <anim8rfsk-406405.14290720032012@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Watching Monday's Hawai'i 5.1, and there's this nauseating NCIS preview
>> just chuck full of that hermaphrodite.
>

>Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)

It's the grey-haired chick from Walking Dead.

Thanatos

In article <5emjm7162rj945fb7h4po1enm3g0d608b6@4ax.com>,
Mason Barge <masonbarge@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:31:33 -0700, Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <anim8rfsk-406405.14290720032012@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Watching Monday's Hawai'i 5.1, and there's this nauseating NCIS preview
> >> just chuck full of that hermaphrodite.
> >

> >Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)
>
> It's the grey-haired chick from Walking Dead.

<shudder>

Michael Black

erilar

In article <5emjm7162rj945fb7h4po1enm3g0d608b6@4ax.com>,
Mason Barge <masonbarge@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:31:33 -0700, Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <anim8rfsk-406405.14290720032012@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Watching Monday's Hawai'i 5.1, and there's this nauseating NCIS preview
> >> just chuck full of that hermaphrodite.
> >

> >Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)
>
> It's the grey-haired chick from Walking Dead.

It's Jamie Lee Curtis, and I find her character on NCIS great fun.
Tastes differ. I did NOT like the way Ziva was acting on the show last
night, but otherwise I found it enjoyable.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

Anim8rFSK

In article <5emjm7162rj945fb7h4po1enm3g0d608b6@4ax.com>,
Mason Barge <masonbarge@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:31:33 -0700, Thanatos <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <anim8rfsk-406405.14290720032012@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rFSK <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Watching Monday's Hawai'i 5.1, and there's this nauseating NCIS preview
> >> just chuck full of that hermaphrodite.
> >

> >Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)
>
> It's the grey-haired chick from Walking Dead.

LOL, I actually like Carol better, even though I want to see her eaten
by walkers.

trotsky

On 3/21/12 10:12 AM, Michael Black wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2012, trotsky wrote:
>
>> On 3/21/12 1:31 AM, Thanatos wrote:

>>> Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)
>>

>> What does "chuck full" mean?
>>
> "Lots of" as in "Chock full of nuts".

It's no fair when you spell it right for them.

Michael Black

Jim G.

erilar sent the following on 3/21/2012 10:38 AM:
> In article<5emjm7162rj945fb7h4po1enm3g0d608b6@4ax.com>,
> Mason Barge<masonbarge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:31:33 -0700, Thanatos<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Who would that be? (I don't watch the show.)
>>
>> It's the grey-haired chick from Walking Dead.
>
> It's Jamie Lee Curtis, and I find her character on NCIS great fun.
> Tastes differ. I did NOT like the way Ziva was acting on the show last
> night, but otherwise I found it enjoyable.

The more I think about it, the more bothered I am by the Ziva stuff than
by the JLC stuff. After all, the JLC stuff is mainly the thought that
she is miscast in terms of being someone that Gibbs would be attracted
to. Ziva, OTOH, is being completely destroyed as a character and turned
into someone more suitable to DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.

--
Jim G. | Waukesha, WI
"Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave

erilar

In article <jkfrqe$q3d$7@news.albasani.net>,
"Jim G." <jimgysin@geemail.com> wrote:

> The more I think about it, the more bothered I am by the Ziva stuff than
> by the JLC stuff. After all, the JLC stuff is mainly the thought that
> she is miscast in terms of being someone that Gibbs would be attracted
> to. Ziva, OTOH, is being completely destroyed as a character and turned
> into someone more suitable to DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.

I could almost believe Ziva was playing Tony.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

Professor Bubba

In article <drache-3952C7.16460922032012@news.eternal-september.org>,
erilar <drache@chibardun.net.invalid> wrote:

> In article <jkfrqe$q3d$7@news.albasani.net>,
> "Jim G." <jimgysin@geemail.com> wrote:
>
> > The more I think about it, the more bothered I am by the Ziva stuff than
> > by the JLC stuff. After all, the JLC stuff is mainly the thought that
> > she is miscast in terms of being someone that Gibbs would be attracted
> > to. Ziva, OTOH, is being completely destroyed as a character and turned
> > into someone more suitable to DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.
>
> I could almost believe Ziva was playing Tony.

The showrunner's endgame is having Tony wind up with Ziva. To do this
he had to turn Ziva into a cartoon and Tony into even more of a cartoon
than he already was.

I love me a good NCIS now and then. Unfortunately, the only place to
find any these days is on USA.