Installation RoR on SUSE + Plesk Server.

Salai Khine

1/11/2007 5:31:00 PM

Dear all,

I want to install latest Ruby On Rail on my Linux Server. I use
currently SUSE 9.0 with Plesk Admin Software.
Do you know a good tutorials for my issue?

best regards,

koko

2 Answers

John Wiser

"weary flake" <wearyflake@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <cd166a43-3e1b-47f3-a102-f209f72f63fc@googlegroups.com>,
> Herman <herstx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> It looks like many people who responded to this query picture "classical
>> music" as the kind of music they get to hear at funeral services.
>>
>> As to suicide rates, here's the World Health Org list, as reproduced on
>> wiki.
>>
>> Sweden is nr 30.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_su...
>
> Haiti has the lowest suicide rate; evidently it is paradise.
> I wonder what the most popular classical pieces are on Haitian
> radio?

With the prevailing life expectancy, who needs suicide?

JDW

Matthew B. Tepper

weary flake <wearyflake@hotmail.com> appears to have caused the following
letters to be typed in

> Haiti has the lowest suicide rate; evidently it is paradise.

Between the political repression and the rampant poverty and disease, I'm
inclined to doubt that.

--
Matthew B. Tepper: WWW, science fiction, classical music, ducks!!
Read about "Proty" here: http://home.earthlink.net/~oy/...