Re: [Quiz] Word Blender (#108

David and Sharon Phillips

New here. Hello.

I've posted my shot at this quiz about 12 hours ago,
but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. What is the
procedure for posting code? I included a zipped
dictionary (~250k), would this have caused problems?

Cheers,
Dave

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/...*http://mail.ya...

1 Answer

James Gray

On Jan 11, 2007, at 4:36 AM, David and Sharon Phillips wrote:

> Hi,

Howdy.

> New here. Hello.

Welcome.

> I've posted my shot at this quiz about 12 hours ago,
> but it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. What is the
> procedure for posting code? I included a zipped
> dictionary (~250k), would this have caused problems?

I'm pretty sure Ruby Talk has a message size limit. Try posting
again, without the dictionary.

James Edward Gray II