[ANN] Dream Ledger

Michael Gorsuch

1/10/2007 1:44:00 AM

Fellow Rubyists,

I announced this on the Camping mailing list, and hope you don't mind
me doing so here as well.

-----

I'm feeling crazy tonight and thought I'd go ahead and announce my new
little project riding on the Camping framework: Dream Ledger
(http://www.dream...).

The app was written to scratch a personal itch, which is the simple
fact that I wanted an easy way to record my nightly dreams and sleep
experiences. Think about it as 'dream blogging', except it's all
private and for your eyes only. Also, your entries are exportable as
XML, so no one can ever be trapped in the app. I have included a very
simple message board for discussions.

Why Camping, you ask? Because I'm stubborn.

Actually, I found that Camping was _extremely_ easy to build with, and
even _easier_ to deploy. Rails is wonderful, but somehow Camping gave
me a lot of joy.

I'm excited to see how it stands up against any amount of traffic.

Thanks for letting me pimp my wares,

Michael Gorsuch
http://www.dream...
http://www.michaelg...

1 Answer

The Peeler

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:34:35 +0100, Dumb Heini, the heavily medicated Dutch
resident Nazi fag and laughing stock of sci and scj, wrote:

> "brian lamb" schreef in bericht
>
> ''Partying is actually hard work, you know. so is anal fucking ''
>
> It must be a Dutch thing?
>
> anal fucking is the naqtional sport of grease. they won the gold medal on
> this sport during the olympics in the old days

Kickboxer: ''Partying is actually hard work, you know."

Dumb Heini: "so is anal fucking"

Did you really say that, Dumb Heini? Yeah, you did, in this message with
MID: <Q0bjs.4128$td7.1413@newsfe22.iad>

I'm looking forward to the moment when your wife and daughter discover
Usenet and find out what you did here and how much you and them have been
ridiculed here! LOL

--
Kickboxer to Dumb Heini: ''Partying is actually hard work, you know."
Dumb Heini's answer: "so is anal fucking"