RubyPhone project update

greg.kujawa

1/9/2007 8:34:00 PM

Just a heads-up that the Ruby CTI project out on RubyForge
(http://tsapi.rub...) has been updated. I revised a script
located in the project page's Docs section. This provides caller ID
screen pops into Microsoft Outlook for contact info. The broken OLE
link situation is now handled and I fixed a bug in the caller ID
lookups in Outlook. If you're interested in this sort of thing please
feel free to check the project out.

For the past year or so I've tried to find someone to help take over
the project so that the full API method set can exist in Ruby. I've
completed perhaps half of the many frequently used CTI methods and
would love it if someone would want to roll up there sleeves and close
the chapter on this.

Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

2 Answers

The Peeler

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:09:48 +0100, Dumb Heini, the heavily medicated Dutch
resident Nazi troll and laughing stock of sci and scj, wrote:

>> Traditional Greek music filled the air and people started to dance around
>> the fuel pumps in the rhythm of sirtaki. Hannes said it was a memorable
>> party, not only because of the setting, but also because of the family?s
>> hospitality.
>
> Partying is actually hard work, you know.
>
> so is anal fucking

Is that what you wife tells you, every time she does you with her strap-on,
Dumb Heini, you unhappily married Dutch fag? LOL

--
Dumb Heini admits to living off his wife and being a stay-at-home:
"i told you before my wife and i swapped jobs so i stay at home to do the

The Revd

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 06:45:48 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer?? The Grik piece
of skata <kickboxer861@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Traditional Greek music filled the air and people started to dance around
>> the fuel pumps in the rhythm of sirtaki. Hannes said it was a memorable
>> party, not only because of the setting, but also because of the family?s
>> hospitality.
>
>Partying is actually hard work, you know.

Especially when you end up getting greeked several times!