Signals and Restarting Syscalls

Curt Sampson

Lamont Cranston

"Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
news:Yiugi.10722$p7.8228@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> Why does ABC Radio's Sean Hannity call his 3 hour daily show the
>> "Stop Hillary Express"? Why did he tell Radio Ink that his show
>> exists to stop Hillary from being elected President? Why does the
>> typical ABC radio station broadcast Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin,
>> Sean Hannity, Paul Harvey, and local hosts, running 8-12 hours a
>> day of prime-time Republican propaganda? Boycott the advertisers on
>> these shows. The public owns the airwaves, not ABC or the GOP.
>> Bring back the Fairness Doctrine.
>
> Oh look, another liberal fascist.

lol

Fascism is a right-wing political philosophy, Mikey.

> Dime a dozen these days....

What for? Conservatives rewriting basic definitions?

Mike Flannigan

"Sid9" <sid9@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Mike Flannigan wrote:
>> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> Why does ABC Radio's Sean Hannity call his 3 hour daily show the
>>> "Stop Hillary Express"? Why did he tell Radio Ink that his show
>>> exists to stop Hillary from being elected President? Why does the
>>> typical ABC radio station broadcast Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean
>>> Hannity, Paul Harvey, and local hosts, running 8-12 hours a day of
>>> prime-time Republican propaganda? Boycott the advertisers on these
>>> shows. The public owns the airwaves, not ABC or the GOP. Bring back
>>> the Fairness Doctrine.
>>
>> Oh look, another liberal fascist.
>>
>> Dime a dozen these days....
>
> "liberal fascist" is an oxymoron

Uh huh.. So anyone who believes in and promotes the tenets of fascism, like
the poster, can't be a fascist as long as he calls himself a liberal?

How neat. The country could fall to fascists and you'd never know it because
they called themselves liberals. Their actions and beliefs make no
difference, it's just what they call themselves.

Are you retarded?

Modern day liberalism bears little resemblance to the classic definition,
and about the only tenet of fascism modern liberals don't share is love of
country.

> If you have nothing to contribute, keep your hands off the keyboard.

Thanks for your contribution - showing us what a moron you are.

Bawhahahah!

Mike Flannigan

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@NeoConEvilFighter.com> wrote in message

> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> Why does ABC Radio's Sean Hannity call his 3 hour daily show the "Stop
>>> Hillary Express"? Why did he tell Radio Ink that his show exists to stop
>>> Hillary from being elected President? Why does the typical ABC radio
>>> station broadcast Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Paul Harvey,
>>> and local hosts, running 8-12 hours a day of prime-time Republican
>>> propaganda? Boycott the advertisers on these shows. The public owns the
>>> airwaves, not ABC or the GOP. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine.
>>
>> Oh look, another liberal fascist.
>
> lol
>
> Fascism is a right-wing political philosophy, Mikey.

Modern liberals have adopted fascist tactics and beliefs and employ them
every chance they get. Just look at what the liberal poster is advocating -
censoring political views he doesn't like. That's fascism, right in front of
your blind fucking face, Crankston.

>> Dime a dozen these days....
>
> What for? Conservatives rewriting basic definitions?

The definition of liberalism has been rewritten by liberals and is now
fascism. Just read what the liberal poster said right to your blind fucking
face, Crankston.

Obviously, you kooks are deranged. It's all a part of the liberal disease.

Anyone call believe in and employ any fascist notion they please, and you
won't even know that what they are advocating is fascist as long as they
CALL themselves a liberal.

That's goddamned stupid, Crankston.

Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like from the
media.

Crankston: Are you a liberal?

Liberal politician: Yes.

Crankston: Oh, then it's okay then.

Reverse scenario:

Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like from the
media.

Crankston: Are you a conservative?

Liberal politician: Yes.

Crankston: Fascist! Fascist! Fascist!

Moron!!!

D. Peter Maus

Sid9 wrote:
> Mike Flannigan wrote:
>> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> Why does ABC Radio's Sean Hannity call his 3 hour daily show the
>>> "Stop Hillary Express"? Why did he tell Radio Ink that his show
>>> exists to stop Hillary from being elected President? Why does the
>>> typical ABC radio station broadcast Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Sean
>>> Hannity, Paul Harvey, and local hosts, running 8-12 hours a day of
>>> prime-time Republican propaganda? Boycott the advertisers on these
>>> shows. The public owns the airwaves, not ABC or the GOP. Bring back
>>> the Fairness Doctrine.
>> Oh look, another liberal fascist.
>>
>> Dime a dozen these days....
>
> "liberal fascist" is an oxymoron

Actually, history will argue with you there.

> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@NeoConEvilFighter.com> wrote in
> message news:f5tu3r$o11$1@news.albasani.net...
>>
>> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Oh look, another liberal fascist.
>>
>> lol
>>
>> Fascism is a right-wing political philosophy, Mikey.
>
> Modern liberals have adopted fascist tactics and beliefs and employ
> them every chance they get. Just look at what the liberal poster is
> advocating - censoring political views he doesn't like. That's
> fascism, right in front of your blind fucking face, Crankston.

No, what is being advocated is not censoring political views. That is
your redefinition of what was actually said, Mikey. In any case,
censorship isn't fascism.

>>> Dime a dozen these days....
>>
>> What for? Conservatives rewriting basic definitions?
>
> The definition of liberalism has been rewritten by liberals and is
> now fascism.

Cite?

>Just read what the liberal poster said right to your blind fucking
>face, Crankston.

I did. He merely advocated reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine
which allows both sides of an issue to be presented. Only in your
deranged little world is that censorship.

> Obviously, you kooks are deranged. It's all a part of the liberal
> disease.

No, Mikey, it is you who is deranged. Calling a rule allowing the
presentation of all sides of an issue "censorship" is the height of
insanity.

> Anyone call believe in and employ any fascist notion they please,
> and you won't even know that what they are advocating is fascist as
> long as they CALL themselves a liberal.

Liberals don't have fascist notions. Fascism is a disease of the
right wing.

> That's goddamned stupid, Crankston.

You're goddamnded stupid, Mikey.

> Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like
> from the media.

Liberal politician: I want to allow all sides of an issue to be heard.

> Crankston: Are you a liberal?
>
> Liberal politician: Yes.
>
> Crankston: Oh, then it's okay then.

Cranston: OK.

> Reverse scenario:
>
> Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like
> from the media.

Liberal politician: I want to allow all sides of an issue to be heard.

> Crankston: Are you a conservative?
>
> Liberal politician: Yes.
>
> Crankston: Fascist! Fascist! Fascist!

Cranston: OK.

> Moron!!!

That you are Mikey, that you are.

Mike Flannigan

"D Peter Maus" <DPeterMaus@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Sid9 wrote:
>> Mike Flannigan wrote:
>>> "Lucille Causey" <causeys@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>> Oh look, another liberal fascist.
>>>
>>> Dime a dozen these days....
>>
>> "liberal fascist" is an oxymoron
>

> Actually, history will argue with you there.

Reality today argues with him.

> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@NeoConEvilFighter.com> wrote in
>> message news:f5tu3r$o11$1@news.albasani.net...
>>>
>>> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message

>>> lol
>>>
>>> Fascism is a right-wing political philosophy, Mikey.
>>
>> Modern liberals have adopted fascist tactics and beliefs and employ them
>> every chance they get. Just look at what the liberal poster is
>> advocating - censoring political views he doesn't like. That's fascism,
>> right in front of your blind fucking face, Crankston.
>
> No, what is being advocated is not censoring political views.

Lying = fascist.

> That is your redefinition of what was actually said, Mikey. In any case,
> censorship isn't fascism.

Hahahahah! Keep dancing, Crankston.

>>> What for? Conservatives rewriting basic definitions?
>>
>> The definition of liberalism has been rewritten by liberals and is now
>> fascism.
>
> Cite?

Me.

>>Just read what the liberal poster said right to your blind fucking face,
>>Crankston.
>
> I did. He merely advocated reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine which
> allows both sides of an issue to be presented. Only in your deranged
> little world is that censorship.

It would cause mass loss of audience for talk radio because no thinking
person wants to sit and listen to left-wing bullshit and your handlers know
it. The effort is being advocated for that very reason. Surely you are not
that stupid, Crankston. Gullible Hitler youth boy..

>> Obviously, you kooks are deranged. It's all a part of the liberal
>> disease.
>
> No, Mikey, it is you who is deranged. Calling a rule allowing the
> presentation of all sides of an issue "censorship" is the height of
> insanity.

All side of issues are allowed now, deranged fascist. What you want is the
government FORCING your point of view on to the air. Who's going to decide
what the middle is? Who's going to decide what's fair?

Your fascist democrat handlers of course, that's who.

>> Anyone call believe in and employ any fascist notion they please, and you
>> won't even know that what they are advocating is fascist as long as they
>> CALL themselves a liberal.
>
> Liberals don't have fascist notions. Fascism is a disease of the right
> wing.

You're sitting here advocating fascist government control of the media and
the "right" are the fascists?

See? You fascist fuckers are deranged.

>> That's goddamned stupid, Crankston.
>
> You're goddamnded stupid, Mikey.

No, you're goddamned stupid, Crankston. Not to mention a dangerous fascist
threat to freedom and liberty.

>> Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like from
>> the media.
>
> Liberal politician: I want to allow all sides of an issue to be heard.

Liberal politician: I want my opinion FORCED onto the air so that I can take
up half the air time of talk radio stations, reduce the audience
significantly because no one will want to listen to my fascist bullshit, and
put them fucking out of business.

And if you don't understand that is the fascist plan, you are an idiot,
Crankston.

>> Crankston: Are you a liberal?
>>
>> Liberal politician: Yes.
>>
>> Crankston: Oh, then it's okay then.
>
> Cranston: OK.

Told you so.

>> Reverse scenario:
>>
>> Liberal politician: I want to censor political views I don't like from
>> the media.
>
> Liberal politician: I want to allow all sides of an issue to be heard.

Liberal politician: I want my opinion FORCED onto the air so that I can take
up half the air time of talk radio stations, reduce the audience
significantly because no one will want to listen to my fascist bullshit, and
put them fucking out of business.

And if you don't understand that is the fascist plan, you are an idiot,
Crankston.

>> Crankston: Are you a conservative?

>> Liberal politician: Yes.
>>
>> Crankston: Fascist! Fascist! Fascist!
>
> Cranston: OK.
>>
>> Moron!!!
>
> That you are Mikey, that you are.

They want conservative talk radio to go the way of Air America, and want to
use the "fairness doctrine" to do it, fascist moron.

> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "D Peter Maus" <DPeterMaus@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

>>> Actually, history will argue with you there.
>>
>> Reality today argues with him.
>
> Sanity argues with you, Mikey.

> 6.. Controlled Mass Media
> Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other
> cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or
> sympathetic media spokespeople and executives.

Exactly what you want to do. Thanks for the confirmation that you are a
left-wing fascist, Crankston.

Good job.

Lamont Cranston

"Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@belsouth.net> wrote in message

> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@NeoConEvilFighter.com> wrote in
> message news:f5ucba$qnn$1@news.albasani.net...
>>
>> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "D Peter Maus" <DPeterMaus@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

>>> Reality today argues with him.
>>
>> Sanity argues with you, Mikey.
>
>> 6.. Controlled Mass Media
>> Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but
>> in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government
>> regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives.
>
> Exactly what you want to do. Thanks for the confirmation that you
> are a left-wing fascist, Crankston.

"A license permits broadcasting, but the licensee has no
constitutional right to be the one who holds the license or to
monopolize a...frequency to the exclusion of his fellow citizens.
There is nothing in the First Amendment which prevents the Government
from requiring a licensee to share his frequency with others.... It is
the right of the viewers and listeners, not the right of the
broadcasters, which is paramount."

? U.S. Supreme Court, upholding the constitutionality of the Fairness
Doctrine in Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. FCC, 1969.

So, you are now calling members of the U.S. Supreme Court fascists,
huh? Way to go Mikey.

> Good job.

fascism (f?sh'iz'em) n.
A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme
right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership,
together with belligerent nationalism. [Ital. fascio,
group.] -fas'cist n. -fas-cis'tic (fa-shis'tik) adj.

Thom

> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@belsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@NeoConEvilFighter.com> wrote in
>> message news:f5ucba$qnn$1@news.albasani.net...
>>>
>>> "Mike Flannigan" <mflannigan@yomoashouse.com> wrote in message

>>> Sanity argues with you, Mikey.
>>
>>> 6.. Controlled Mass Media
>>> Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in
>>> other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government
>>> regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives.
>>
>> Exactly what you want to do. Thanks for the confirmation that you are a
>> left-wing fascist, Crankston.
>
> "A license permits broadcasting, but the licensee has no constitutional
> right to be the one who holds the license or to monopolize a...frequency
> to the exclusion of his fellow citizens. There is nothing in the First
> Amendment which prevents the Government from requiring a licensee to share
> his frequency with others.... It is the right of the viewers and
> listeners, not the right of the broadcasters, which is paramount."
>
> - U.S. Supreme Court, upholding the constitutionality of the Fairness
> Doctrine in Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. FCC, 1969.
>
> So, you are now calling members of the U.S. Supreme Court fascists, huh?
> Way to go Mikey.
>

>> Good job.
>

> fascism (f?sh'iz'em) n.
> A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme
> right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership,
> together with belligerent nationalism. [Ital. fascio,
> group.] -fas'cist n. -fas-cis'tic (fa-shis'tik) adj.

when, years after 9-11 a large majority of Americans thought sadam was one
of the highjackers, something is terribly wrong with this country. the year
Reagan got rid of the fairness doctrine, rush went into business. americans
are to stupid not to have a fairness doctrine. they can't handle the
untruth.