[ADV] Rails Training in Alexandria, VA, by Accelebrate

dblack

Adam H. Kerman

W/Q <iwq@email.com> wrote:
>On Mar 12, 12:04 pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:53:57 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <i...@email.com> wrote:

>>>Finally got to see something that engaged me. [...] Julianne Moore

>> -1

>>>Woody Harrelson as the campaign manager

>> -2

>>>Sarah Palin

>> -3 out of simple boredom

>I'd response, but it'd be nice if you actually made a token effort at
>making some minimal level of sense.

Thanks for posting a followup to inform us that you're not posting a
followup. Stop being such a drama queen. You were actually a pleasant
surprise in this thread, having written the review AFTER you watched
the tv movie. Stop acting line W/Q all the time!

Mason Barge

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:27:29 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <iwq@email.com> wrote:

>On Mar 12, 12:04?pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:53:57 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <i...@email.com> wrote:
>> >Finally got to see something that engaged me. ?[...] ?Julianne
>> >Moore
>>
>> ?-1
>>
>> > ?Woody
>> >Harrelson as the campaign manager
>>
>> -2
>>
>> >Sarah Palin
>>
>> -3 out of simple boredom
>
>I'd response, but it'd be nice if you actually made a token effort at
>making some minimal level of sense.

I don't like Julianne Moore, I don't like Woody Harrelson, and I'm sick
and tired of Sarah Palin who has gotten WAY more coverage than the 15
minutes she deserves.

I'll probably never see this for those reasons, but if I do, the best it
is likely to get from me is 7 out of 10. I've been wrong before, though.

Dano

"Mason Barge" wrote in message

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:27:29 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <iwq@email.com> wrote:

>On Mar 12, 12:04 pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 14:53:57 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <i...@email.com> wrote:
>> >Finally got to see something that engaged me. [...] Julianne
>> >Moore
>>
>> -1
>>
>> > Woody
>> >Harrelson as the campaign manager
>>
>> -2
>>
>> >Sarah Palin
>>
>> -3 out of simple boredom
>
>I'd response, but it'd be nice if you actually made a token effort at
>making some minimal level of sense.

I don't like Julianne Moore, I don't like Woody Harrelson, and I'm sick
and tired of Sarah Palin who has gotten WAY more coverage than the 15
minutes she deserves.

I'll probably never see this for those reasons, but if I do, the best it
is likely to get from me is 7 out of 10. I've been wrong before, though.

It's only important in that we ought to remember exactly how frighteningly
close this woman came to being next in line for the presidency. Scary
enough that McCain himself got so close.

W/Q

On Mar 12, 5:50 pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:27:29 -0700 (PDT), "W/Q" <i...@email.com> wrote:
>
> >>  -1

> >> -2

> >> -3 out of simple boredom
>
> >I'd response, but it'd be nice if you actually made a token effort at
> >making some minimal level of sense.
>
> I don't like Julianne Moore, I don't like Woody Harrelson, and I'm sick
> and tired of Sarah Palin who has gotten WAY more coverage than the 15
> minutes she deserves.
>
> I'll probably never see this for those reasons, but if I do, the best it
> is likely to get from me is 7 out of 10.  I've been wrong before, though.

That's pretty laughable. Even I don't have such an imaginary ratings
system. That would be like my saying I hate everything about Glee
without ever having seen it (and I pretty well near do hate everything
about it), but if I were to watch it, I'd give it a 7 out of 10.
Huh? What? Logic anyone? How can one give any kind of rating to
something that could be considered a credible rating without seeing
the very something you know you hate enough to not want to see it?
Koo-koo land is where Mason lives.

Adam H. Kerman

Mason Barge <masonbarge@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't like Julianne Moore,

I'll regret asking: Why don't you like her?

I've liked her for years, and ever since Short Cuts, I've really been
impressed with her as an actor.

trotsky

On 3/12/12 12:18 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> W/Q<iwq@email.com> wrote:

>>> -1

>>> -2

>>> -3 out of simple boredom
>
>> I'd response, but it'd be nice if you actually made a token effort at
>> making some minimal level of sense.
>
> Thanks for posting a followup to inform us that you're not posting a
> followup. Stop being such a drama queen. You were actually a pleasant
> surprise in this thread, having written the review AFTER you watched
> the tv movie. Stop acting line W/Q all the time!

What?