Unsubscription trouble (was Re: unsubscribe

Mat Schaffer

1/4/2007 3:00:00 PM

On Jan 4, 2007, at 9:33 AM, David Phillips wrote:

> It's BROKEN. I've tried this many times, in many ways.

Well, I'm not a fan of "works for me", but I just subscribed and
unsubscribed my secondary address with no problem. I just put
'unsubscribe' in the body, left the subject blank. Sent it to ruby-
talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org

And like Austin said, make sure you're sending plain text email. If
you still have trouble, hopefully one of the list admins is watching
and can help you sort it out.

-Mat