Re: Detecting holidays

Gavin Kistner

1/3/2007 12:23:00 AM

From: Daniel Berger [mailto:djberg96@gmail.com]
> def national_holiday?
> new_years? && memorial_day? && independence_day? &&
> thanksgiving?
> &&
> christmas?
> end

You stingy bastard! I only get a holiday when it happens that New
Year's, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, AND Christmas all somehow fall on
the same day? ;)

I think you mean ||

1 Answer

The Peeler

On Sun, 7 Oct 2012 06:57:15 +0200, Dumb Heini, the heavily medicated Dutch
resident Nazi fag and laughing stock of sci and scj, wrote:

> Heinrich the Bitch!
>
> Ain't life a bitch, eh, bitch?
>
> Ayup!
>
> good morning my friend, it is good to see that you are in a friendly
> mood.keep up the good work i am going to enjoy my early morning coffee.
> shalom !!!!

Dumb Heini, I have to tell you the bad news now: you are going to get your
Dutch Nazi ass beaten, just like every day.

Looking forward to all the fun we will be having with you all day long
again! LOL

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"