[ANN] Ruby In Steel Personal Edition RC1

Huw Collingbourne

1/2/2007 7:02:00 PM

We've just put the first release candidate of Ruby In Steel PE online. Users
of the beta versions will need to install this as the betas have now
expired. RC1 has no expiry date. We shall release the final version of Ruby
In Steel PE by the end of January. It is unlikely to be significantly
different from the release candidate. You will need Visual Studio 2005
Standard Edition (not Express) or better to run Ruby In Steel.

Download here:
http://www.sapphir.../Steel-Download-and-...

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

http://www.sapphir...
Ruby Programming In Visual Studio 2005

4 Answers

Carolina Reb

On Oct 6, 7:17 pm, CUNTICA <brianlambsn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> First gay rape scene in film history?

No doubt, you would know.

brianlambsbigtoe

" No doubt, you would know."

& so does your bumhole know!

& is your bumhole wet after watching the "First gay rape scene in film
history"?

Carolina Reb

On Oct 6, 7:26 pm, brian lamb <brianlambsbig...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> & is your bumhole wet after watching the "First gay rape scene in film
> history"?

That is your thing, not mine. Sorry.

brianlambsbigtoe

''That is your thing, not mine.  Sorry.''

So you say .....

But that's not what plainolgayamerican says!

Deliverance - squeal scene - YouTube

? 3:16? 3:16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytRloJCQ5Y9 Apr 2012 - 3 min - Uploaded by
BAFCTV
First gay rape scene in film history?by hnn109399,621 views;
Deliverance 9:58. Watch Later Deliveranceby ...