wrap text in rmagick

otown

12/28/2006 9:13:00 PM

Anyone know how to wrap text with rmagick using the annotate method? I
found the Image.read("caption:my text") method - but I'd like to be
able to use the annotate method...

thanks!

4 Answers

Tim Hunter

otown wrote:
> Anyone know how to wrap text with rmagick using the annotate method? I
> found the Image.read("caption:my text") method - but I'd like to be
> able to use the annotate method...
>
> thanks!

If you mean automatically wrap to the image size, annotate can't do
that. If you just want to wrap lines, separate the lines with \n characters.

Dr. Barry Worthington

On 22 July, 20:37, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:
> On 07/22/2010 02:02 PM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
>

> > On 22 July, 16:16, Big Trouble in Little China Blue
> > <chine.b...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
> >> Do you realise this sockpuppet is even more boring than the other one? At least
> >> in your other guise you make a good chew toy.
>
> > Who else do you think he is?
>
> > Rather curious,
>
> > Dr. Barry Worthington
>
> >> --
> >> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.           I'm whoever you want me to be.
> >> Silver silverware - Where is the love?       At least I can stay in character.
> >> Oval swimming pool - Where is the love?    Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
> >> Damn the living - It's a lovely life.                   We support you, Sarah.
>
> I'm going to guess Bill Vallely.

Mr. Vallely can be annoying, but I don't think that he has lost his
marbles.....

Dr. Barry Worthington

sillapond

On 07/22/2010 10:00 PM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
> On 22 July, 22:29, sillapond<i...@val.id> wrote:
>> On 07/22/2010 12:02 PM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:

>>> Who else do you think he is?
>>
>>> Rather curious,
>>
>>> Dr. Barry Worthington
>>
>> And you would have to be, given most everyone here has had their way
>> with you one time or another.
>
> I'm not a coward, with a mind like a sewer.....
>
> Dr. Barry Worthington

But you are a pervert who buggers his students..

Indy Vidual

sillapond wrote:
> On 07/22/2010 10:00 PM, Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:
>>
>> I'm not a coward, with a mind like a sewer.....
>>
>> Dr. Barry Worthington
>
> But

Yes, you are a coward, and it would be a climb up for you to
reach the sewer.

Do you ever have anything of substance, or interest, to say?

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy.

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Sam's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.