Sorting an NArray

mekondelta

12/28/2006 3:46:00 PM

I have a 2 dimensional array using NArray and wish to sort the values based
on the values in column zero or row zero.

How can I achieve this using NArray? I can't even seem to get the basic sort
working:-

matrix.sort(0)

gives me a "..blah..:in `sort': undefined method `<=>' for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)"

I know I can supply a block to the sort method but the documentation, such
that it is at:-

http://narray.rubyforge.o...

isn't that informative and implies that the above line should work?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Chris.

Ara.T.Howard