Re: Handling of arbitrary length arrays in arguments to printf builtin

James Gray

12/27/2006 8:28:00 PM

On Dec 27, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Nick Pavey wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm porting an error reporting system from Perl to Ruby as a way of
> getting up the Ruby learning curve. Apologies in advance if my
> question has already been answered - I did a cursory search and got
> no hits.

[snip perfect example of how to ask a question]

Since we have been discussing it recently, everyone should read
Nick's entire post and hold it as the perfect example of how to ask
questions correctly.

Welcome to Ruby Nick!

James Edward Gray II