Trying to eval Rubinius...

gga

12/25/2006 9:30:00 AM

Sorry for the slightly off-topic. I'm trying to compile rubinius and
evaluate its status, without much success.
I'm looking for some information about some of its C components
(mainly, rcc, rubinius and rcompile), as I cannot find the source code
for them.
Platform is Linux x86-64.
If there's a more appropriate place to ask, please let me know.

2 Answers

Eric Hodel

On Dec 25, 2006, at 01:30, gga wrote:
> Sorry for the slightly off-topic. I'm trying to compile rubinius
> and evaluate its status, without much success.
>
> I'm looking for some information about some of its C components
> (mainly, rcc, rubinius and rcompile), as I cannot find the source
> code for them.
>
> Platform is Linux x86-64.
>
> If there's a more appropriate place to ask, please let me know.

The rubinius mailing list would be a start.

Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.se...

I LIT YOUR GEM ON FIRE!

pat eyler

On 12/25/06, gga <GGarramuno@aol.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the slightly off-topic. I'm trying to compile rubinius and
> evaluate its status, without much success.
> I'm looking for some information about some of its C components
> (mainly, rcc, rubinius and rcompile), as I cannot find the source code
> for them.
> Platform is Linux x86-64.
> If there's a more appropriate place to ask, please let me know.

You should consider getting onto #rubinius on irc.freenode.new, and
joining the mailing list (as Eric pointed out), but you'll also pobably
find what you're looking for in the SVN repo at:
http://code.fallingsnow.net/svn...

--
thanks,
-pate