[ANN] Rassmalog 2.1.1

Suraj Kurapati

12/18/2006 6:39:00 PM

Rassmalog is a static blog engine based on RSS 2.0, YAML,
and Textile. It features an extensible blog formatting
mechanism, easy configuration, and automatic tagging,
archiving, syntax coloring, and table of contents.

Web site: http://rassmalog.rub...

Version 2.1.1

This release adds support for e-mail based comments in the
RSS feed, which was forgotten in the previous release.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

* Suraj Kurapati, 12/18/2006 07:39 PM:
> Rassmalog is a static blog engine based on RSS 2.0, YAML, and
> Textile. It features an extensible blog formatting mechanism, easy
> configuration, and automatic tagging, archiving, syntax coloring,
> and table of contents.

Since yesterday I have a blog powered by Rassmalog. Who else uses
Rassmalog for his/her/their blog?

Just in case: My blog is located at

http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schu...

Jupp

Suraj Kurapati

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt wrote:
> Since yesterday I have a blog powered by Rassmalog.

Great! I am happy to hear this. :-)

> Who else uses Rassmalog for his/her/their blog?

As the author of Rassmalog,
I use it for my blog, here:

http://www.soe.ucsc...

> Just in case: My blog is located at
>
> http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schu...
>
> Jupp

Thanks for the link.

Manfred Schreiweis

me too :-), but just fooling around with rassmalog

http://blog.ma...
manne