Re: Looping: break every x times

Ceol

12/17/2006 6:32:00 PM

Sounds like you're looking for each_slice:

http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Enumerable.ht...

- James Moore

1 Answer

Too_Many_Tools

On Apr 16, 12:35 am, Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 16, 12:15 am, Gray Guest <No_email_for_...@wahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d49e44b6-ffb7-4222-
> > a0a2-3a1763629...@p12g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > So how come it is okay for gun loons to buy massive amounts of ammo to
> > > hoard while it is not okay for Homeland Security to buy its normal
> > > ammo allotment?
>
> > > Seems like the gun loons are once again shooting their mouths off.
>
> > > Ever notice how gun loons have LARGE capacity magazines for mouths?
>
> > > Laugh..laugh..laugh...
>
> > > TMT
>
> > Because there are so many of you to exterminate.
>
> > --
> > Refusenik #1
>
> > Libs suffer from Eleutherophobia. And there is no cure.
>
> > Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama,
> > THEY GOT DENIED. Fuck Obama
>
> Interesting...so how are you planning on doing this...are you building
> a bomb from all that hoarded ammo you are sitting on?
>
> TMT- Hide quoted text -

We are still waiting for you to respond to my question Gray
Ghost....are you building a bomb from all that hoarded ammo you have
so you can kill all these innocent Americans?

TMT