To Ri

12/16/2006 11:11:00 PM

I am trying to start an xmms2 client rxmms2, which was build with ruby
and I get this error:
[code]/home/tomas/downloads/.rxmms2/rxmms2:5:in `require': no such file
to load -- gui/main (LoadError)
from /home/tomas/downloads/.rxmms2/rxmms2:5[/code]
Maybe someone knows why is this happening?

David Vallner

To Ri wrote:
> I am trying to start an xmms2 client rxmms2, which was build with ruby

Regardless of which, surely asking the author of that software would be
better? It's probably a bug in how you installed it, or a bug in his
code, either way, it doesn't have much to do with the topic of
programming in Ruby.

David Vallner