variable names limitation

Noyan Aydin

12/16/2006 9:17:00 PM

Do we have any limitation in variable declerations. For instance how
long a variable name can be? is there any name convention do we start a
variable with a number (we tried and see it is not start with a number)
but If you know any other limitation about variable such that could you
share with us
Thank you in advance.

David Vallner

Noyan Aydin wrote:
> Do we have any limitation in variable declerations. For instance how
> long a variable name can be? is there any name convention do we start a
> variable with a number (we tried and see it is not start with a number)
> but If you know any other limitation about variable such that could you
> share with us
> Thank you in advance.

AFAIK, it's /[_a-zA-Z][_a-zA-Z0-9]*/ ;P

A pretty much ubiquitous convention.

David Vallner

The Revd

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:45:02 -0400, "Carolina Reb"
<walt.hampton@att.net> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
>> It ain't rocket surgery, for fuck's sake.
>>

>The ignorant Yid doesn't even know how to post, much
>less spell....

Of course he doesn't. The stupid cunt grew up writing yiddish from
right to left!

Carolina Reb

> Of course he doesn't. The stupid cunt grew up writing yiddish from
> right to left!

There is no end to the stupidity of this Yid. The wretch
even believes his "Human Rights Commission" has some
jurisdiction down here.

CUNTICA

Are all these kooks & misfits Neo-Nazi/Jewbaiters because they're mental defectives or is it because of their chronic masturbation?

Most likely it's they're mental defectives because of their chronic masturbation!

The Revd

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:03:59 -0400, "Carolina Reb"
<walt.hampton@att.net> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
>>
>> Of course he doesn't. The stupid cunt grew up writing yiddish from
>> right to left!
>
>There is no end to the stupidity of this Yid. The wretch
>even believes his "Human Rights Commission" has some
>jurisdiction down here.

His former host country's "Human Rights Commission" didn't stop his
former host country's Ministry of jewish Affairs expelling him to
'Israel'!

CUNTICA

So, The Rev'd, when you were the ''village retard'' back in Poland,
did they use you as the village ''bumboy''?

& what did you charge?

1 potato for a handjob.
2 potato's for a blowjob.
3 potato's for a bumfuck.

What a retard!

Carolina Reb

> His former host country's "Human Rights Commission" didn't stop his
> former host country's Ministry of jewish Affairs expelling him to
> 'Israel'!

I think this particular Yid may try the patience of even his fellow Yids.
This B'rian B'risky is one kinky Yid.

CUNTICA

So,Walter, do you get a hardon everytime you hear "Duelling Banjo's"?

NoSpamAtAll

In article <qu2g38ligq3ual72i7tqbhg0371brv75gb@4ax.com>,
The Revd <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> He's illitarate!

LOL! "illitarate"...

The Peeler

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:34:50 -0700 (PDT), brianlambsnose@yahoo.com wrote:

> So, lets see now, here we've got Carolina Reb/Walter Hampton a half - blind, burned out druggie living off of welfare/disability & Food Stamps, then there's The Revd/Andrew a Slav Polack immigrant living in London on the dole/welfare pretending to be English/WASP.
>
> Now ol' Walter has definite signs of being a exmental patient & ol' Andrew has signs of retardation.......
>
> But what can you expect from inbred, trailer - park/white - trash!
>
> Ain't life grand!
>
> Ayup!

As I keep saying, we have the rare opportunity, here, of witnessing a real
schizophrenic (Caroloony) and a real psychopath (The Rectum) trying to
"converse" with each other in their hilarious psychotic manner. LOL