[ANN] Motiro 0.5.4 released

Thiago Arrais

12/15/2006 1:08:00 AM

Motiro is a project tracking tool. I have been writing it on my
free time on the last ten months. Version 0.5.4 is available since
last Wednesday (13th) and is the thirteenth publicly available
release.

Motiro was built on the idea that the larger the number of people
that observe and make suggestions about a system, the better it
will become. It works to make easier the communication inside a
development team and theirs with the users. There are RSS feeds
for source code revisions, a wiki for documentation and resources
for announcing events and publishing plans.

For the future, we are planning a feature voting and tracking
system, support for more revision control systems like CVS and
Mercurial, etc.

The source-code is available under GPL, what might interest you
Rubysts on this group. The thing can be seen live on the address

http://motiro.railsplay...

Cheers,

Thiago Arrais
--
Mergulhando no Caos - http://thiagoarrais.wor...
Pensamentos, idéias e devaneios sobre desenvolvimento de software e