AJAX and RoR examples?

warhero

12/10/2006 6:40:00 PM

does anyone know where there are some AJAX and RoR examples? I'm
looking in particular for edit-in-place functionality. But any AJAX and
RoR examples are good.

2 Answers

Eric Hodel

On Dec 10, 2006, at 10:40 , warhero wrote:

> does anyone know where there are some AJAX and RoR examples? I'm
> looking in particular for edit-in-place functionality. But any AJAX
> and
> RoR examples are good.

Probably on the Rails list.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.se...

I LIT YOUR GEM ON FIRE!

The Peeler

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:34:59 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

> Tell us, Internet Clown from the Netherlands...
>
> Have you set up Google Alerts for words like "synagogue"?
>
> Is that how you beat most news services for every story?
>
> wazzup mate? are you tired of life and in the mood for another good
> spanking?

<BG> What a poor useless idiot you are, poor Dumb Heini!

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"