hello ! everyone.

Tourney hugh Raymond2918

12/9/2006 11:44:00 PM

This is a great forum with valuable information.
My first post here ... : )
What a great place here. Itâ??s my great pleasure to share my opinions
with you .
Looking to learn much from this forum in the future.

longint

Welcome aboard! I'm new as well.

On Dec 9, 6:44 pm, Tourney hugh Raymond2918 <tourney_h...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> This is a great forum with valuable information.
> My first post here ... : )
> What a great place here. It's my great pleasure to share my opinions
> with you .
> Looking to learn much from this forum in the future.

Mason Barge

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 06:26:41 -0500, Sonia Cool <opihb@ymail.com> wrote:

>In article <E1Rt4PJ-0005GN-A7@wemadeit165.yahoo.com>, ghymk@ymail.com
>wrote:
>
>>As I was watching Miss Marlo give the concierge her laundry list of "call
>>me if any of the staff leave early" blah blah, I was wondering how on
>>earth did she come up with so much utter crap so fast and then I realized
>>that she's probably heard countless people say the same thing regarding
>>her. God what a lowlife!
>
>Experienced travelers know not to take any valuables along: if you don't
>want it stolen or lost, don't take it. Leave your good jewelry home. (I
>have cubic zirconia copies of my rings that I wear, but don't flash them
>around.)
>
>Experienced travelers /read the fine print/ regarding a hotel's
>responsibility for their valuables. If one cannot put it in a hotel safe,
>one should have left it at home or in a bank vault at home.
>
>Marlo's inexperience is shocking, even more so than the rest of the group.
>At least Cynthia's been places through her work as a model, and Kandi's
>done tours, so they should know that people in different countries don't
>kowtow to Americans--in fact, I can think of several places I've visited
>that would have escorted this bunch off their property.
>
>Yeah, I'd sure love to have a bunch of women screeching into the night.
>That'd really make my vacation. God. What a bunch of idiots.

I took a trip to Italy with my girlfriend some years back. (Well, decades
back) We stayed at a pensione for a few nights where the woman who owned
and ran it did not speak English.

My girlfriend was furious that the owner was so rude that she would
pretend she couldn't understand English!