FireWatir

Peter Szinek

12/8/2006 1:28:00 PM

Hello,

Did anyone install FireWatir on linux (or on anything else) already? I
would appreciate any info on this, since what I found so far online is
not very much, to say the least.

Of course I can google and all, but maybe there is a dead easy way which
I did not discover yet, or maybe I am missing something obvious...

Thanks,
Peter

__
http://www.rubyra...

2 Answers

The Peeler

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:31:17 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

> If not, why not, do it - you know it's the proper thing to do!
>
> it is too early to commit suicide and further you would have been lost when
> i am no longer around. you need guidance and i am the perfect person for you
> to do that job.

He needs a good laugh, Dumb Heini! And you are the perfect person to provide
it ...at your expense, you hilariously stupid Dutch Nazi pig!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini's Idiocy in Action:
"the thougth thatno jew was preparedto offertheirrectum to you in

The Revd

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:31:17 +0200, "Heinrich"
<Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

>schreef in bericht
>
>If not, why not, do it - you know it's the proper thing to do!
>
>it is too early to commit suicide and further you would have been lost when
>i am no longer around. you need guidance and i am the perfect person for you
>to do that job.

If jew wog Lambsky doesn't find a Scotsman for his filthy jew wog
upkilt fetish soon, I predict he will hang himself.