pam_ruby and "require" statement

Vladimir Konrad

12/8/2006 10:43:00 AM

i am trying to write a pam module in ruby (using the latest pam-ruby and
ruby-pam). the basic test module/script works but it fails when trying
to use "require" statement (the same require statement succeeds from irb
or ruby).

so, is there a way to do require from ruby script when using pam-ruby?

vladimir

Vladimir Konrad

> make sure that your library is in the $LOAD_PATH

not sure i understand, pam_ruby.so calls my ruby script, my ruby script
does require (for example "require pp").

the script works without require and not with require...

vlad

Vladimir Konrad

oops,

you meant ruby $LOAD_PATH...

will test this later.

vlad

Vladimir Konrad

$LOAD_PATH settings makes this work, thaks for the help...