Re: A beginner's question on exceptional handling,please help

Patrick Plattes

12/8/2006 9:10:00 AM

begin
# .. process
rescue
# .. handle error
ensure
# .. some code
end

See also: http://www.rubycentral.com/book/tut_excep...

cu
pp

5 Answers

Heinrich

"NoSpamAtAll" schreef in bericht news:jv55so$11i$1@pcls6.std.com...

In article <TSoRr.40299$Zl3.38530@newsfe06.iad>,
Heinrich <Heinrich@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote:

> good to hear that. did you already hug a dutch girl today?

Did you already kill a dog today, like you killed Polly?

it is half passed seven in holland so far too early to murder something

The Peeler

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:06:15 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> forger you are a sukkel. eat your heart out:
>
> Ben was talking about the last 10 years, you stupid dutch pig.
>
> good morning my friend on the start of another lovely day. good to see thatt
> you are still in a bad mood !!! that is fine and reqquest you to keep up the
> good work

Guess, what we will do with you here all day long again, you poor miserable
masochist from Holland! LOL!!!

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini about his passion for sheep:
"I like sheep, it is the look in their eyes which attracks me and the sound

The Peeler

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:22:55 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

>> good morning my friend on the start of another lovely day. good to
>> see thatt you are still in a bad mood !!!
>
> I'm in great mood, you useless dutch swine.
>
> good to hear that. did you already hug a dutch girl today?

Did you already hug your Dutch sheep in you barn today, you disgusting Dutch
sheep shagger? LOL

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini about his passion for sheep:
"I like sheep, it is the look in their eyes which attracks me and the sound
they make BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
!!!!!!!!!!!"
MID: <4deca3fe$0$24794$2e0edba0@news.tweakdsl.nl>

The Peeler

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:29:11 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

> Did you already kill a dog today, like you killed Polly?
>
> it is half passed seven in holland so far too early to murder something

Regardless of the time of the day: you will ALWAYS be our hilariously stupid
senile Dutch Nazi pig, poor lonely Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini! LOL

--
Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini about his personal misery: "I FEEL LONELY AT THE
MOMENT, IT IS RAining again and the sky is grey so a perfect scenbario to

The Revd

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 20:01:21 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
<atlas-bugged@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>In article <oHtRr.67961$yL6.33244@newsfe04.iad>,
> The Peeler <finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:29:11 +0200, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
>> troll of sci and scj, wrote:
>>

>> > Did you already kill a dog today, like you killed Polly?
>> >
>> > it is half passed seven in holland so far too early to murder something
>>
>> Regardless of the time of the day: you will ALWAYS be our hilariously stupid
>> senile Dutch Nazi pig, poor lonely Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini! LOL
>
>and you will just be hilariously and continually stupid

His attempted English is hysterical innit [sic]! It's a hoot [sic]!
<Very Buggered Grik>