[Announce] Ruby Memory Tracking API

Stephen Kellett

12/1/2006 10:50:00 PM

Hello everyone,

A while back we said we'd write a Ruby Memory Tracking API. We have done
that. Sorry we took so long getting around to doing it - it had to fit
in with everything else we are doing.

You can read about it here
http://www.softwareverify...

If you are using Linux/MacOS/Cygwin you can download the source code
changes and additions.

If you are on Windows and use the excellent Ruby 1 Click Installer you
can also get a drop in binary replacement DLL to drop in on top of Ruby
1.8.5 (don't drop it on top of any other version though).

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/sof...