Curb 0.0.4 hot off the press!

Ross Bamford

12/1/2006 4:05:00 PM

Curb 0.0.4 is now available from the curb project on Rubyforge
(http://curb.rub...). Curb provides nice, easy to use Ruby
bindings to the libcurl URL transfer library.

This release proves that old Curb adage (that I just invented): "If you
need it, either patch it or ask for it", introducing support for
libcurl's various timeout options in response to a nicely-worded request
from Chris Gahan. I'm now poised, ready to pounce, on any further
feature or fix request that comes my way.

There are also bugfixes and API changes - the usual early-developmental
melee you know and love. Come on over and download it today!

--
Ross Bamford - rosco@roscopeco.REMOVE.co.uk

4 Answers

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:09:37 -0800, MattB .
><trdell1234@spamnogmail.com> wrote:
>
>>South Dakota on Friday became what's "believed to be the first state
>>to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms," as
>>The New York Times writes.
>
>Every school board in the state opposed it.

Cite

>98% of the teachers opposed it.

Cite

RD Sandman

Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:09:37 -0800, MattB .
>><trdell1234@spamnogmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>South Dakota on Friday became what's "believed to be the first state
>>>to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms," as
>>>The New York Times writes.
>>
>>Every school board in the state opposed it.
>
> Cite
>
>>98% of the teachers opposed it.
>
> Cite

Don't expect any.

--
Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman

Those who can laugh without cause have either
found the true meaning of happiness.....
Or have gone stark raving mad.

Yoorghis

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 08:42:08 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>South Dakota on Friday became what's "believed to be the first state
>>>to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms," as
>>>The New York Times writes.
>>
>>Every school board in the state opposed it.
>
>Cite

SDPBS, state televised house/senate debate.

>>98% of the teachers opposed it.

One of your loose bats told me.

Klaus Schadenfreude

>Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>Every school board in the state opposed it.
>>
>>Cite
>
>SDPBS, state televised house/senate debate.

Didn't think it'd be anything you could prove. Thanks for admitting
you were lying.

>>>98% of the teachers opposed it.
>
>One of your loose bats told me.

The Voices again. I see.