Ruby on Rails Developer in SFO

binistar

11/29/2006 6:08:00 PM

Hi

I have seen your resume on Dice. We have an opening with our client for
a Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Time position) in San Francisco. Salary
depends on relevant skills and experience and for a senior developer
can range from 90-115K. Company is willing to transfer Visa if
required. If interested please sent me your resume in word format with
the following details

Work Status
salary expectations
contact details
Willing to relocate to San Francisco
Total experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer

Send your resume to bini@abstargroup.com

2 Answers

Matt Lawrence

Jack James

A-16219(1) hour opto pcb assy
5490-12451-00(4) ic opto inter lg 10MA
5791-13458-07(1) 7H spl sq pin .100
A-16219-AI(1) hour opto pcb assy
A-16219-AI(1) hour opto pcb assy
5010-08930-00(4) res 470 ohm 1/2W 5%
5768-13425-02(1) pcb-hour opto

There are lots of similar optos. I believe these have longer leads.