[ANN] rc-rest 2.0.0 Released

Eric Hodel

11/28/2006 3:34:00 AM

rc-rest version 2.0.0 has been released!

http://dev.robotcoop.com/Librari...

This library makes it easy to implement REST-like web services APIs.

Changes:

= 2.0.0

* Added +method+ parameter to RCRest#make_url to add path components
to a generic endpoint.
* Added RCRest#post.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.se...

http://trackmap.rob...

1 Answer

Daniel

Mr. Pearson,
I apologize for my misunderstanding of your original explanation and thank
you for response and help.