Reminder -- MountainWest RubyConf Call for Presenters

pat eyler

11/21/2006 6:29:00 PM

I just received another presenter submission for the MountainWest
RubyConf, which reminded me that I should have sent out a reminder
last week.

We're still looking for more submissions. You have until midnight
(MST) on Dec 31st to submit a proposal. More details are at:

http://on-ruby.bl.../2006/10/mountainwest-rubyconf-2007-cal...

The conference is being planned for Mar 16-17 2007, and will be
held in Salt Lake City. (We're hoping to rotate through other Ruby
heavy cities in the Mountain West in the future.)

(Please forward this message as appropriate.)

--
thanks,
-pate