i have a problem with ruby

Abood Abood

11/20/2006 2:00:00 PM

Hi
i'm beginner in ruby
and i have a problem ,i hope that you help me to fix it
the problem is that when i write any program and save it as a .rb file
when i want to open it (the program) it open for a second then the
window close without doing any thing

(i use windows xp)

so please help me to fix this problem

Robert Klemme

On 20.11.2006 15:00, Abood Abood wrote:
> Hi
> i'm beginner in ruby
> and i have a problem ,i hope that you help me to fix it
> the problem is that when i write any program and save it as a .rb file
> when i want to open it (the program) it open for a second then the
> window close without doing any thing
>
> (i use windows xp)
>
> so please help me to fix this problem

Your Windows is probably configured to associate "*.rb" with "execute
via Ruby". You can fix that via Explorer, Tools, Folder Options.

robert

Abood Abood

thank you very much
it's work so good