How to use this search engine

Patrick Lynch

I'm a bit confused on using this search engine...
I'm working in the Ruby forum.
I just posted a new topic entitled 'Integrating BLT with Ruby'.
When I Search for it in the Ruby forum, the topic is not found...
I searched using my name too, and again it was not found...

I'd appreciate any advice.

Good day,
Pat

Farrel Lifson

On 20/11/06, Patrick Lynch <lynchnco@patmedia.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a bit confused on using this search engine...
> I'm working in the Ruby forum.
> I just posted a new topic entitled 'Integrating BLT with Ruby'.
> When I Search for it in the Ruby forum, the topic is not found...
> I searched using my name too, and again it was not found...
>
> I'd appreciate any advice.
>
> Good day,
> Pat

Farrel

Patrick Lynch

Farrel Lifson wrote:
> On 20/11/06, Patrick Lynch <lynchnco@patmedia.net> wrote:
>> Pat
>>
>> --
>
> Farrel

I just want to know how the 'search' works...somehow my posting are
being deleted...