Scheduled RubyForge outage

Tom Copeland

11/19/2006 4:36:00 PM

Hi all -

RubyForge's hosting provider will be installing some new hardware and
thus RubyForge will be offline for 10-15 minutes (hopefully not longer)
around 3 PM EST today.

Yours,

Tom

3 Answers

duke

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:20:27 -0400, "Scout"
<me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> Did you know that the human body is the blue print for all known
>> inventions by
>> man.

>Please show me the laser that is part of the human body.

Eyes.

>FM radio?

Brain signals.

>Magnetron?
>Nuclear bomb?
>Tunneling electron microscope?
>Transistor?
>Fusion reactor?

Splitting atoms as a round about answer.

>Airplane?

Whistling.

>Stainless steel?

Misture of elements.

Your failure is to recognize that all of those you mentioned are variations of
principles expressed in the human body. Not necessarily an exact one but pushed
to it's limits.

>Somehow, I expect either silence or evasion. I doubt you can show the
>part(s) of the human body where the basis of these are to be found.

The dukester, American - American
A vote for obama is a vote for the end of
democracy in America as we know it. Let the
rolling thunder guide your decision at the
ballot box to put an end to Imperial Obama.
May God bless America.

Scout

> On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:34:27 -0400, "Scout"
> <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Gravity, a "natural force" can only come from God.
>>
>>Hmmm.... electricity is a "natural force"...does God run our generating
>>plants?
>
> Then tell me why an electrical potential exists between two
> mediums/objects.

In the case of generating plants it's due to the mutual interaction of a
conductor and a magnetic field moving in respect to the other.

I've never seen God turning the crank on the generator.

> Either you say it's totally accidental, or it was designed into the makeup
> of
> the universe.

On the contrary, the production of electricity in a generating plant is
purely intentional and deliberate, and I don't see God on the employee
roster.

>>You again assert an answer that is meaningless.
>
> Well, offer up another reason why negative/positive potential exists
> between two
> things that results in an electrical discharge between the two.

Moving magnetic fields as one example. Something man is responsible for in
a generating plant.

>>> I know the answer.
>>Oh, well as long as you know....then hell, that should be all it takes.
>
> Right. Laws of nature come form God.

Proof?

---> Interest it here.

Somehow, I expect a case of circular reasoning.

>>After all, if someone says they know the Earth is flat, that's good
>>enough.
>>Right?
>
> Thats' like proclaiming that gravity exists for a reason other than God
> make it
> that way.

So, if I point to a daisy, and claim the daisy is there only because God
made it. How does that prove God made it?

Isn't that just an assertion lacking any support for the claim?

What you are expressing is the classic case of circular reasoning.

Scout

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:20:27 -0400, "Scout"
> <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> Did you know that the human body is the blue print for all known
>>> inventions by
>>> man.
>
>>Please show me the laser that is part of the human body.
>
> Eyes.

Sorry, but no lasers in the human eye.

Indeed, the human eye doesn't even produce light.

So it can't be that.

>>FM radio?
>
> Brain signals.

Brain signals are neither radio nor frequency modulated.

Care to try again?

>>Magnetron?
>>Nuclear bomb?
>>Tunneling electron microscope?
>>Transistor?
>>Fusion reactor?
>
> Splitting atoms as a round about answer.

And that occurs where in the human body?

oh, and FYI, splitting atoms is Fission, not Fusion.

Seems you don't really know much about science or technology.

Must come from refusing to learn about either because you simply point at
God and disavow any need to learn about the subject matter.

>>Airplane?
>
> Whistling.

Whistling is an airplane?

Ok, looks like your mental functions have utterly collapsed and what is
going out now is just babble.

>>Stainless steel?
>
> Misture of elements.

Which occurs with or without the human body.

But I'm not talking about mixing elements, I'm talking a particular metal.

Where is it in the human body?

> Your failure is to recognize that all of those you mentioned are
> variations of
> principles expressed in the human body. Not necessarily an exact one but
> pushed
> to it's limits.

Well, first off, I note a lot of those you couldn't even answer, and the
rest were NOT something that exists in the human body.