Qqq Qqq

11/19/2006 3:30:00 PM

Kind time of day!
Excuse for my English. I badly speak on it.
I heard that there is ICQ a client on Ruby rICQ. Prompt where to me it
can be found.
Or to it the similar client on Ruby.
Or tell as to realize function of reception contact of a leaf through
report OSCAR.
In advance thanks.

Mitchell Holman

"Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

> "Mitchell Holman" <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in message
>> deadrat <a@b.com> wrote in news:_8ednQfc46LIsB7NnZ2dnUVZ5g-
>> dnZ2d@giganews.com:
>>

>>> Paranoiac gun nuts have long set the terms of discourse on gun
>>> control.
>>> They have a litmus test for being "anti-gun." Don't think there
>>> should be special legislation shielding gun manufacturers from
>>> negligence? You're anti-gun. Want background checks for gun-show
>>> sales?
>>

>> Funny thing there. If more guns = more safety why
>> do gun shows ban ANY loaded guns from being brought in?
>>

>> http://www.blogforarizona.com/blog/2012/01/tucson-gun-show-i...
>> -no- loaded-guns-allowed.html
>
> Hmmm.. I wasn't aware that a 'request' is the same as a 'ban'.

From the above site:

"You can attend a gun show at the Pima County Fairgrounds on
the one year anniversary of the shooting at Giffords' Congress
on Your Corner event. And you can bring a gun with you -- so
long as it isn't loaded. No loaded firearms and no loaded
magazines are permitted in any Crossroads gun show."

> Must be liberalogic.

Tucson Gun Show
Dates Oct 27 - Oct 28, 2012

The Tucson Gun Show will be held on Saturday,
October 27th thru Sunday, October 28th, 2012.
No loaded firearms and no loaded magazines are
permitted in any Crossroads Gun Show.
http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/tucson-gun-show-c...

Premier Gun Shows, LLC produces The Original Fort Worth
Gun Show, Mesquite Rodeo Gun Show, Lewisville Gun Show,
San Antonio Gun Show, and the Houston Area Gun Shows.

You may bring your gun to the show ? it must be unloaded,
checked by the Police Officers at the entrance, and tied
with a plastic tie. NO EXCEPTIONS ? including concealed
carry permit holders, the show is posted as such in
accordance with Texas laws.
http://fwgunshow.com/abo...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Oct 20, 8:51 pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:

>      Funny thing there. If more guns = more safety why
> do gun shows ban ANY loaded guns from being brought in?

I don't know though gun shows also sell lots of ammo and reloading
ingredients like smokeless powder. A gun fight would be
fire risk.

Mitchell Holman

Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> I thought Ramon said you were the smart one?
>>>

>> Who is Ramon, and why can't you answer the question?
>
> Because it's dishonest, just like most gun-grabbers?

What is dishonest about a simple question
about published information that you don't like?

Tucson Gun Show
Dates Oct 27 - Oct 28, 2012

The Tucson Gun Show will be held on Saturday,
October 27th thru Sunday, October 28th, 2012.
No loaded firearms and no loaded magazines are
permitted in any Crossroads Gun Show.
http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/tucson-gun-show-c...

Mitchell Holman

"Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" <xeton2001@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:643b5d3c-3478-41c7-9829-910ef7a8cad0
@l18g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 20, 8:51?pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
>>

>> ? ? ?Funny thing there. If more guns = more safety why
>> do gun shows ban ANY loaded guns from being brought in?
>>

> I don't know though gun shows also sell lots of ammo and reloading
> ingredients like smokeless powder. A gun fight would be
> fire risk.

Gun shows are prone to gun fights?

FirstPost

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:48:26 -0700 (PDT), "Criminal Drivers Murder
35,000 Americans a Year" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Oct 20, 8:51?pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
>>

>> ? ? ?Funny thing there. If more guns = more safety why
>> do gun shows ban ANY loaded guns from being brought in?
>>

>I don't know though gun shows also sell lots of ammo and reloading
>ingredients like smokeless powder. A gun fight would be
>fire risk.

It is because at gun shows typically guns that are brought in are
brought for trade or sale. They end up being handled by multiple
individuals, not all of which may know how to handle a particular
weapon properly. Anywhere else and folks carrying legal firearms are
not likely to be handing their gun around to potential buyers.
It is a common sense safety concern.
Secondly, if someone that does not yet have a carry permit goes to the
show and you offer to sell them a gun and you hand them a loaded
weapon then you just caused them to break the law since they are not
allowed to carry (hold) a loaded weapon in public.
And rather than trying to make a specific rule that would likely cause
confusion and inadvertently get broken, it is simpler and easier to
enforce a rule of just prohibiting loaded weapons at all.
As I said, it's just a common sense concern.
But since Holman lacks common sense it's no surprise that he asked
that question.

FirstPost

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 13:08:28 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<nomailcomcast.net> wrote:

>"Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" <xeton2001@yahoo.com>
>wrote in news:643b5d3c-3478-41c7-9829-910ef7a8cad0
>@l18g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Oct 20, 8:51?pm, Mitchell Holman <nomailcomcast.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> ? ? ?Funny thing there. If more guns = more safety why
>>> do gun shows ban ANY loaded guns from being brought in?
>>>

>> I don't know though gun shows also sell lots of ammo and reloading
>> ingredients like smokeless powder. A gun fight would be
>> fire risk.
>>

> Gun shows are prone to gun fights?

Cite where there has ever been a gunfight at a gunshow and you might
have something to crow about.