Re: Missing required 'path' module?

Mike A. Kenny

11/19/2006 10:30:00 AM

----- Paul Lutus <nospam@nosite.zzz> wrote:
> Mike A. Kenny wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I hope this is the coorect list to post this type of query to. If
> not
> > please let me know to where it should be directed.
> >
> > I am running Ubuntu 6.06 with ruby 1.8.4, rails 1.1.6 and gem
> 0.8.11
> >
> > I have created an empty application and added the method 'hello' to
> the
> > controller.
>
> Please show us your code and the specifics of how you are storing and
> then
> calling your application.

The code is pretty simple:

class GropeController < ApplicationController
def hello
end
def index

I am trying to follow Dave Thoms's 'Agile Web Development with Rails' to get started. I have played around with RoR before and have not hit this problem, so I assume it is related to the way I installed it on Ubuntu, but can't figure what I did wrong.

mike kenny
Linux Registered User #381724
LPI ID# 80080

"Hell, there are no rules here, we're just trying to accomplish something"
Thomas Edison