Re: [ANN] VimMate 0.6.0

Martin DeMello

11/18/2006 11:38:00 AM

On 11/18/06, Guillaume Benny <guillaume.benny@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The first public release of VimMate (version 0.6.0) is out.
>
> VimMate is a graphical add-on to Vim with IDE-like features: it does more
> than the plain Vim while still being lightweight. Even with the additional
> features, it stays out of the way for its main task: editing files with Vim.
> VimMate adds functionality to Vim by embedding Vim GTK GUI (gVim) within
> VimMate.

Brilliant! A vim analogue of ScitePM has been near the top of my
wishlist for ages. But rubyforge seems down, so I can't get to it :(

martin

3 Answers

Martin DeMello

On 11/18/06, Guillaume Benny <guillaume.benny@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Rubyforge seems to work fine on my side of the world...

Got it now. Great work!

martin

Gunner Asch

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:14:20 -0700 (PDT), "find WMD yet Repubs?"
<walter_evening@post.com> wrote:

>On Oct 17, 8:30?pm, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>> One can really tell that Romney is working from a hidden religous
>> >agenda...a binder of women...get real....when will it come out that
>>> LDS will be the National religion ?
>>
>> When will you stop drinking your breakfast ?
> >
> >Find Obama's military records yet?
>
>YOU Arizona Republicans are asking ''what'' now?

Still no records for the Obamassiah you worship? Not yet?

Gunner, California

"The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered
by an occasional assassination." --Voltaire

Klaus Schadenfreude

>"find WMD yet Repubs?" <walter_evening@post.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Oct 17, 8:30??pm, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Too_Many_Tools <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
>>> One can really tell that Romney is working from a hidden religous
>> >agenda...a binder of women...get real....when will it come out that
>>> LDS will be the National religion ?
>>
>> When will you stop drinking your breakfast ?
> >
> >Find Obama's military records yet?
>
>YOU Arizona Republicans are asking ''what'' now?

Is this a quiz? Is it multiple choice?